CHEERS !!! 2015 STARTED OFF WITH THE POP OF CHAMPAGNE, NEW PROJECTS, A NEW SERVICE, AND A MOVE FOR THE STUDIO
PREVIEW LIVE Q & A EACH MONTH, ASK SHANNON NICOLE_
I am offering web services LIVE on-line for Questions and Answers free of charge each month and will post the date and time via, http://shannonnicoledesign.com, Facebook, Twitter, Houzz, and Pinterest pages. This is a great time to get introduced to the design process as a mini preview of the different services that I offer. Anyone that can show pictures of a room or area can get a few quick simple tips regarding that space. For example, if you have a closet that needs to be organized, an entry way that is dull cluttered or inefficient, or a room that needs some 'FLAIR' but your not sure where to start... Maybe it as simple as a new paint color, or a furniture arrangement such as 'WHERE TO PUT WHAT?' by adding or removing items from a space. I will offer a few suggestions to get you started. It's a New Year so get ready for a New Start to 2015.
Anyone that wants to keep the information they share private then we can send information via messaging and it will not be shared, sold, or given to anyone else. I will keep information and pictures private for those that request it. I ALWAYS RESPECT MY CLIENTS PRIVACY AND NEVER EVER SHARE INFORMATION UNLESS REQUESTED.
Depending on the response I may also do some "WEBINARS" on a specific subject or theme. Stay tuned for more information on dates and times, and what medium I will use to have questions posted and answered on. I may rotate between my social media sites or website.
NEW FEE FOR SERVICE_
I will be adding a new service for on-line shopping/consulting in 30 min. intervals at my hourly residential rate. As a trade member for websites relating to Interior Design/ Commercial Applications/ Building Products/ Furnishings/ Accessories/ Home Decor Items, I get daily emails on special private sales, promotions, new products, clearance, etc.
Finally, I can share the massive amount of emails from the sources I use by offering this service as I am already spending a lot of my time inundated in the product/material/merchandise worlds. I want to reach out and share this with anyone that can use the information and can communicate with me remotely by creating or adding to a space. So, if you just want a little help and the resources to make it happen then this would be perfect for you.
With the convenience of the internet and technology today, I can offer this type of service anywhere remotely that we can communicate. If needed we can Skype, FaceTime, Tango, or share through social media sites and emails.
How it will work:
1. Send me an email or message me with a request and add as much of the following information to speed-up the process:
- Let me know what item(s) or type of item(s) you are looking for
- Add any photos of the space you want to use the item(s)
- Add or give links to other images of style or look of the space/ item(s) you like
- Add what you are wanting to accomplish or how you want to use the space
- Add how soon you are wanting item(s), and to have this completed
- Select how much time you want me spend to find the items and consult, for example..30 mins, 1 hr, 1.5 hr..etc..
2. In return, I will find the best price, check inventory and availability, price with any applicable tax, shipping or delivery for your review. I will give you several options (if available) for you to choose from. I will save and create a cart or wish list with those items for you to log directly into the site to purchase. I you need or request I will create an idea board for you on Pinterest with a theme, products, ideas. **note, if I provide the information requested within the parameters discussed and mutually agreed upon, the time spent is non-refundable. However, I don't produce the information requested within the parameters discussed and mutually agreed upon, then I will fully refund my time spent.
After nearly 16 years at my studio in Poulsbo, I am ready to move to a different location that is more centrally located between my projects and my family time. Currently I am looking for a space in the Central Kitsap area.
Most of my time is spent out in the field, so this move will be good and allow more studio time, field time, and family time because I am always traveling for work. I am going to be moving out by February and will continue to work remotely in the meantime. Mail will be forwarded, however if you have any issues with mail, please email me so I can confirm the mailing address.